- The company with the name PANAGIOTIDIS L.P. ROOFTOP GREECE AROUND FILM AND ADVERTISEMENT PRODUCTION SERVICES, with registered offices in Thessaloniki at the junction of 28, Ikostis Ektis Oktovriou Street and 2, Anagenniseos Street, GR-54627 (hereinafter the “company”), is responsible for processing personal data in the context of the products sold and services provided on the website www.ilo.com.gr and the website www.my.ilo.com.gr. We acknowledge the importance of protecting your personal data and respect your privacy. We apply the relevant EU and national legislative framework for the protection of personal data, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) XNUMX/XNUMX. www.ilo.com.gr as well as on the website www.my.ilo.com.gr. Recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data and respects your privacy. Implements the relevant EU and national legal framework for the protection of personal data, as well as the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679.
- Our company only collects the personal data necessary for the reasons for which they are collected, and implements suitable technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate security level.
- During the period it collects your personal data, our company will inform you of the reason for which they are collected, the duration of their processing, any recipients thereof, any transmission thereof to a non-EU country, as well as your relevant rights vis-à-vis the company.
- Nevertheless, in order to provide you with the aforesaid notification under 3 in a concise, understandable, transparent manner and an easily accessible form, we have prepared this policy, which includes a general notice. Please review this policy carefully.
2. Personal data collected, purpose and legal basis of the collection
Our company processes and specifically receives, retains and uses the following categories of personal data:
- Your contact data (full name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.). These data are received from you following a contact request on your part. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, as well as our legitimate interest to better comprehend your needs and expectations and, consequently, to improve our services and products.
- Identity data and financial data (full name, telephone number, e-mail address, TIN, address, occupation, bank account details, etc.). These data are received from you as you declare them for the purpose of concluding the agreement between us, enforcing and supporting it, communicating with you and issuing the necessary invoices. The legal basis for the processing is the enforcement of the agreement, compliance with tax legislation or other applicable legislation or discharge of our duties, e.g. complying with a court judgment, orders, requests or decisions issued by a State Authority, as well as our legitimate interest to manage and address judicial and extra-judicial disputes between us.
- Your contact data (e-mail address and mobile telephone number). These data are received following your request for the dispatch of information and advertising materials concerning our products and services (newsletter, text message, Viber). The legal basis for the processing is your consent.
- Customer connection – identification data (account password and e-mail address). These data are received from you so that we can provide you with our services. You can modify the aforesaid data which you enter. For security reasons, our company recommends complex passwords at least XNUMX characters long consisting of upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and special characters, and observance of secrecy on your part. The legal basis for the processing is the enforcement of the agreement.
- Order data and usage statistics. These data concern the history of orders you place via the e-shop. They also concern statistical data on the use of the ilo card, such as activation date, number of scans per day or week, date of scanning. The legal basis for the processing is the enforcement of the agreement and our legitimate interest to provide you with better services.
- The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest to promote our products and services.
- During your connection to a social networking account of our company or participation in our activities, e.g. statement that you like a post or sharing of a post, our company has access to your social networking identity and the relevant information you have declared. This access is set by the mechanisms of the applications and services of the social networking media in accordance with the personal data protection terms they apply.
It is underlined that you enter link – file data at your own initiative, discretion and responsibility.
3. Categories of personal data recipients
In the performance of our company’s contractual and legal obligations, the discharge of duties, the service of its legitimate interests and where the company has obtained your consent, data recipients belong to the following categories, depending on the services we have undertaken to provide to you:
- External associates of the company (accountants, courier companies, persons providing services on our behalf, such as the newsletter service, credit card payment processing services, marketing services, website hosting, support and administration services, attorneys/legal consultants, etc.), who carry out processing on our behalf in accordance with personal data legislation.
- Servers located inside the European Union in an absolutely secure environment and subject to the appropriate regulatory obligation for confidentiality.
- XNUMX. State authorities (Tax Offices, Independent Authority for Public Revenue, Ministries), in order for us to comply with legislation, a court judgment, or their instructions, requests or decisions.
- Judicial and prosecution authorities, in the event that claims are brought or punishable acts occur.
- Payments shall be effected via a secure environment provided by an associated financial institution.
4. Period of keeping personal data
|TYPE OF TREATMENT||DURATION OF OBSERVATION|
|Contact request||6 months from the processing of the request|
|Invoicing documents||In accordance with current tax legislation|
|Identity data – financial data||5 years from the deletion of the account|
|Newsletter service – information via sms||Until the deletion request is received|
|Login data (password)||Until the account is deleted|
|Order data, link data – file||Until the account is deleted|
|Sign in with a social networking account||According to the mechanism of social media benefits|
Where a shorter or longer personal data retention period is provided for by law, the above duration shall be accordingly curtailed or extended.
Where claims are brought or punishable acts occur or judicial actions are under way until the expiry of the aforesaid period, the relevant duration shall be extended until a final court judgment has been rendered
5. Children’s personal data
Our services available via the website and the website itself are not addressed to children under the age of majority. Our company does not knowingly collect information or personal data from children. Where it comes to our attention that we are processing the information of a child under the age of 18 without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we shall erase the relevant data.
6. Your rights
- . In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679), you have the right to file a report with the competent Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA) with regard to any complaints concerning the processing of personal data, at the following contact details: e-mail: [email protected]; telephone number: XNUMX XNUMX; e-mail address: XNUMX-XNUMX, Kifisias Avenue, GR-XNUMX, GR-XNUMX, Athens. [email protected], telephone 210 6475600, postal address: Kifissias Ave. no. 1-3, T.K. 115 23, Athens.
- Under the same Regulation, you have the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction or to object to processing, as well as the right to portability of the personal data our Company collects. More specifically, you have the right to confirm whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if this is the case, to access relevant information and, where applicable, request restriction of processing. You have the right to rectification of inaccurate or supplementation of incomplete personal data by producing any necessary document justifying the need for rectification or supplementation. You have the right, where applicable, to request erasure of the personal data, on the condition that our company has no legitimate or well-founded grounds to retain such data. You have the right, where applicable, to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest on your part and, where applicable, to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request their transmission to a third party.
- In order to exercise the rights under 2 you can contact us in writing at the e-mail address [email protected]
- In order to handle your requests, we are entitled to request verification of your identity.
- The exercise of the above rights applies to the future and does not concern processing already performed
Last updated 17 August 2021